I have a weird sore throat thing and I’m tired so my voice might be a bit weird.
I screwed up the first recording lets try this again
The blurb on the back of my shampoo bottle and talking about something that really scares me
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
RACHAEL YOU ARE SO CUTE I’M GOING TO DIE
I really really haTE WHEN PEOPLE GO “UGH OW UGH OHHHH OWWWW” evERY FREAKING TIME THEY STAND UP OR MOVE. AND THEY DON’T LIKE…MAKE IT QUIET OR ANYTHING THEY JUST YELL IT.
the academy award goes to me for acting like i give a fuck
There is a cat hovering in the men’s bathroom at the radio station here. He seems perfectly happy and healthy, but he’s floating about four feet off the ground, next to the sink.
Hehehehe ok :D