(Source: mr-me0w)

ispybluesky:

shujin being a tru tomodatchi and shaving my legs bc im a huge weenie whos scared of razors

Album Art

envynothook:

yo, ho all hands
hoist the colours high
heave ho,thieves and beggars
never shall we die

image

Played 152397 times.

Your sister is dead… because of you!

(Source: gameofstiles)

itsalwayssunnyinasgard:

Because he can’t fight elves looking like a hot mess.

I think I have an addiction called “venti caramel frappuccino with extra caramel” because I have had at least one of these everyday for like a month straight

jenniiferlawrence:

30 Days of Hannibal (x)
Day 13: Will Graham and his best bud, Stag

(Source: jenniiferlawrence)

ispybluesky:

groans

  1. Camera: Samsung SGH-T999
  2. Aperture: f/2.8
  3. Exposure: 1/15th
  4. Focal Length: 2mm

My grandmother is losing her battle to cancer

Out of an 80% chance of survival, she’s in that 20% who is probably not going to make it.

Her radiation is going to be done from the inside, every day, for 7 weeks.

My grandmother isn’t going to survive the year.

HARUKA NO OFFENSE BUT YOUR ARABIAN DESERT OUTFIT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR FOR WARM WEATHER. I FEEL LIKE I’M GOING TO HAVE HEAT STROKE.

ancorae:

quick doodle to test out this tablet jesus fuck i’m in love

66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )
66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )
66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )
66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )
66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )
66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )

66lulu:

Free! x YowaPeda. I’ve been watching YowaPeda recently and I just thought, What if Free! cycled instead of swimming~ ( ●´◒`● )